Our jobs website has moved! See all of our current job openings at www.google.com/jobs.
This position is based in Pittsburgh, PA.
The area: Advertising
Users come first at Google. Nowhere is this more important than on our Advertising team: we firmly believe that ads can provide useful information if, and only if, they are relevant to what our users wish to find. Hundreds of thousands of advertisers worldwide use AdWords to promote their products; hundreds of thousands of publishers take advantage of our AdSense program to deliver ads relevant to their site content. We build and maintain the platforms that have made Google what it is today, and are constantly innovating to deliver the most effective advertising opportunities of tomorrow.
The role: Product Manager
At Google, we put our users first. From innovative software products like Gmail, YouTube, Chrome, StreetView to pioneering mobile devices like the Android, we build products that organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible to our users. Google products are the lifeblood of who we are. The Product Management team works closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch, and with our business partners to generate profitable revenue streams. As part of the Product Management team, you bridge technical and business worlds as you design technologies with creative and prolific engineers and then zoom out to lead matrix teams such as Sales, Marketing and Finance, to name a few. You have a bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Google speed. As a Product Manager, you can be part of shaping Google’s next game-changer.
- Develop and drive product requirements for new reporting insights features
- Design visually appealing web user interfaces
- Refine the product vision, broadly soliciting input from internal and external resources (for example, the sales team and key advertisers)
- Drive product adoption through marketing and sales efforts
- BA/BS in Computer Science (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- MS, MBA or PhD.
- 5 years relevant work experience.
- Product management or design experience with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical abilities
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Article source: http://jcnlx.com/c35be52d290a4601b052068e21ae8361